MPS Monitor is the best choice for the Dealer, because it is:
- Multibrand – full software compatibility is guaranteed for all printer and MFP models connected to the network that meet the RFC 3805 Printer MIB v.2 SNMP specifications.
- Web-Based – available as a Cloud-based service accessible via the internet through any browser
- Based on Standards – data collection via SNMP and processing on Cloud-based platform
- Secure – uses secure communication protocols and secure access to customer data; hosted within an Information Security Management System certified under ISO/IEC 27001:2014
- Easy to implement – the Customer installs the data-reading software on their network very easily, and from that moment the data can be managed from any web access on any device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.).
The system consists of 2 main parts:
- eXplorer Data Collection Agent (DCA): this component must be installed inside the Customer’s LAN and performs read operations following the instructions provided by the server component. The information is transmitted to the Server components using a secure channel with HTTPS protocol. For the readings, the Client software uses the SNMP protocol. Giving eXplorer HTTPS access to the Server components is an essential requirement to perform the service. The eXplorer Agent is available in two different versions:
- eXplorer DCA for Windows – can be installed on any PC or Server equipped with Windows operating system
- eXplorer Embedded DCA – can be installed on Mac systems, on Raspberry PI2 and PI3, or directly on printers / MFPs, on Samsung devices with XOA firmware, on Kyocera devices with HyPAS firmware, and HP devices with FutureSmart firmware
- MPS Monitor portal: The Server component is accessible via a Cloud-based service. The user accesses a dedicated Web Portal, accessible via HTTPS protocol through authentication with username and password, with different access security profiles. The Portal can be personalized with the Customer’s logo. By accessing the Server, you can perform all the management operations on devices and contracts, and produce all reports and data extractions, available in both Excel and PDF formats.
The system offers advanced features for data export to the most popular formats (Excel, CSV, XML, PDF, etc.). A very complete set of APIs is also available, which allows you to integrate the data with any external system.